The Coronavirus or colds and flus in general can be potentially kept at bay with practising hygienic activities such as frequent hand washing with soap and water, avoiding touching our face, disinfecting surfaces after cleaning with soap and water first, as well as social distancing and staying at home.
With respect to the COVID-19 Coronavirus, it is found to be advantageous to wash your hands with soap and water to prevent contamination, infection and future spreading of the virus. Hand sanitizer with alcohol is preferred between 60-80% dilution with water as the COVID-19 Coronavirus is an enveloped and lipophilic virus; meaning, with stronger concentrations of alcohol in hand sanitizer, the Coronavirus can still survive. An alcohol based disinfectant is more or less effective against gram positive and gram negative bacteria and can inactivate and protect against Coronaviruses on your hands and surfaces in your home. Thus, the proteins in the Coronavirus are denatured more easily with the presence of alcohol and water. Soap has been found to break up the fatty outside layer of the virus. Note: It is important to wash with soap and water first and disinfect after to kill this virus. (I will go into full detail about cleaning and disinfecting surfaces with other products in a future blog.)
The Coronavirus has also been found to be heat sensitive. It spreads most rapidly in an environment around 8.72C and is slowed down at 56C. Ultraviolet light has been found to break up the genes inside of the virus. Heat above 56C has been seen to to break up the protein spikes outside of the virus. You can enhance your immune system by increasing your body temperature with a low grade fever not spiking over 38.3C. Normal body temperature is between 36.5C and 37.5C. You can improve your immune system through inducing diaphoresis (sweating) and moderate exercise is important 3 to 4 times a week. You can also increase your body temperature through deep breathing exercises, having a bath, bathing in a dry sauna that is over 80F and getting adequate amounts of sunshine.
What can Thermogenesis do?
1) It can stimulate your immune system by improving respiratory function in those with asthma, bronchitis, cardio obstructive pulmonary disease and it can boost your mood.
2) It creates dynorphin which is a chemical released when the body is heated from sunbathing, saunas, steam rooms, having a bath or deep breathing exercises and this sensitizes your brain to release endorphins which can elevate your mood.
Happy Mood = Healthy Body, Mind and Spirit!
3) It stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis which heat shocks proteins found in the Coronavirus that help to block the replication of the influenza virus. Triggering mitochondrial biogenesis can increase your over health, improves cardiovascular, improves energy and increases brain health.
4) Adequate heat can kill bacteria, fungi, parasites, viruses and boosts your immune function by increasing your white blood cells, lymphocytes, neutrophils and basophil counts.
When a person is infected with COVID-19 Coronavirus, it could take 2 to 14 days, even up to 24 days to show expression of the symptoms. It is highly contagious. Recent information has been shown that certain Blood Groups could be more susceptible to the virus infection over others. Also, if the virus infects someone who has the same blood group or a different blood group as yourself, it can effect the outcome on how your body reacts to the infection. Blood Group A is the most susceptible at this time. Next in line is Blood Group B. Blood Group O is third most common and Blood Group AB has the lowest percentage of cases. Keep in mind that Blood Group AB is part of the lowest population of people in the World, while Blood Group O has the highest. Blood Group O also has antigen A and antigen B just like Blood Group AB has. This does not mean if you have Blood Group O that you do not need to practise the necessary precautions. The Coronavirus gets into your cells by hijacking Angiotension Converting Enzyme 2 (ACE2) as its host cell receptor. Some herbs and botanicals as well as medications could have a modulatory effect and upregulate or down regulate these receptors. Medications such as ACE inhibitors results in an upregulation of ACE2. The increased expression of ACE2 could create a cytokine storm of inflammation and a key lock entry for COVID-19 Coronavirus to overtake its host. Some medications that cause this upregulatory effect are for high blood pressure (ACE inhibitors, ARB's), diabetes (thiazolidinediones) and over the counter ibuprofen (NSAIDs). If one has a fever, it is important to note that the effects of a fever are to stimulate a positive response by enhancing your immune system to release heat shock proteins that will potentially suppress viral replication. These heat shock proteins prevent oxidative injury that occurs in sepsis (damages organs and shuts them down). Take note, that if you decide to ingest NSAIDs medication, then acetominophen is the safest choice at this time because it does not increase the upregulatory effect of ACE2. There are studies currently under way trying to prove this.
The strength of your immune system is very important. Your Immune System communicates to Cytokines which are a group of proteins consisting of peptides and glycoproteins that act as chemical messengers by regulating immunity, inflammation and hematopoiesis. Cytokines released from one cell effect the actions of the other cells by binding to receptors on their surface.
There are 5 Cytokines:
1) Chemokines: smallest proteins
2) Interferons: interfere with viral replication
3) Interleukins: regulate cell growth, differention and motility
4) Lymphokines: secrete helper T Cells to direct immune system response
5) Tumor Necrosis Factor: produced by macrophages, involved with acute phase reaction with inflammatory response.
During an infection, bacterial or viral products create bacterial lipopolysaccharides (LPS) and this causes the release of cytokines from the immune cells. If an inflammatory response is triggered and an upregulated modulatory effect is produced by the (ACE2), the COVID-19 Coronavirus can have a chance at replicating its RNA and start to take over your cells. This is very similar as to how the SARS-C0V2 had infected viral pathways among (ACE2). The Coronavirus uses a keyhole approach to enter (ACE2) receptors and in turn, the receptors latch onto (ACE2) proteins which help to regulate Heart and Kidney functions as well as Lung development. Research by Dr.Loh has shown how Melatonin can prevent (LPS), which in turn prevents cytokine storms and prevents respiratory failure (ARDS). The presence of furins on cells surfaces allows the ability to fuse host cells. COVID-19 has cleavage sites for furin enzymes which dictate activity of the virus. Melatonin inhibits NLRP3 inflammasomes and cytokine storms which are induced by the activation of NLRP3 inflammasomes. This plays a very important role for biochemical reactions and biochemical pathways. Melatonin can enhance the immune system and prevent sepsis or reverse septic shock by decreasing inflammatory cytokines that are connected to ACE2. Combining Melatonin with Vitamin C and Nitric Oxide can prevent sepsis (body's response to infection, potentially damaging organs and causing organs to shut down). Vitamin C, along with Melatonin are pertinent for treating cardiovascular disease and hypertension. With this knowledge, we can see that the devestating effects of the Coronavirus can only occur if we let the virus pass deeper into the Lungs. If the virus can be stopped in the throat, the ill effects can be lessened or halted. Having a strong immune system, being female, a lower age group (under 40) or (ages 3-18), balanced hormones, people with out cardiovascular, diabetic or lung disease or weakness, and Blood Group O, may have a stronger chance against fighting off the COVID-19 Coronavirus infection or show less severe symptoms.
Why might children be less susceptible to exhibit symptoms from the Coronavirus?
ACE2 is highly regulated in Lung development. The ACE2 receptors in children's Lungs are a poor fit because Lung development is not complete until teenage years. So the keyhole entry and lock fit might be expressed differently in children's Lungs. Children can become infected and transmit the virus but experience very little or no symptoms. The virus can only descend a certain amount in children before it is barred. Secondly, children may have an immunity because of cross exposure to the other Coronaviruses associated with the common cold. Thirdly, children produce the highest amount of Melatonin. As written earlier, which adequate amounts of Melatonin, this gives our immune system a stronger chance at fighting against the COVID-19 Coronavirus. After the age of 50, Melatonin levels decline rapidly so this may show a lowered effect on the functioning of the immune system. Ultimately, if you have bad health in general, you can have a bad outcome with this virus.
The first area that starts showing signs of the COVID-19 Corovirus infection is in your throat. The virus hangs out here for around 3 to 4 days. At this stage, in Chinese medicine, we call this the Wei Qi (Defensive) stage. The virus at this stage is known as a Wind-Heat pathogen. The formula "Yin Qiao San" or "Yin Qiao Jie Du Pian" can be taken for 3 to 4 days to quell the heat pathogen from entering deeper into your lungs. It is not recommended to take this formula if you are pregnant, are breastfeeding or have a heart condion. There are other things you can do to help ward off the virus that are mentioned further on in this blog.
After the first onset of a scratchy, sore throat, how else can you prevent a virus from going deeper into your lungs?
The following practises can help enhance your immune system by strengthening our resistence against the COVID-19 Coronavirus that is sweeping the Globe or lessoning the symptoms if you contract the virus.
1) Gargle with salt, apple cider vinegar and warm water through out the day.
2) Sweat via moderate exercise, having a bath, dry sauna, deep breathing, sunshine.
3) Drink warm liquids through out the day, especially water and avoid cold drinks, avoid ice and avoid eating cold foods.
4) Take these Chinese Herbal Formulas: "Yu Ping Feng San" to strengthen the Lungs and help to build up the immune defense system. "Yin Qiao San" or "Yin Qiao Jie Du Pian" at the onset of a scratchy throat, plus fever, aversion to heat, cough, sweating. Do not use this formula if you are pregnant, breast feeding or have high blood pressure.
5) Improve your diet with botanicals and immune boosting foods as well as Lung, Spleen and Kidney tonifying foods.
6) Add a vitamin protocol to your daily routine to boost immunity.
7) Take antivirals and adaptogens to help reduce infection from viruses.
8) Neutriceuticals can help to control RNA viruses, including Influenza and Corona viruses by reducing severity of flu infection or stopping infection.
9) Practise meditation, yoga, mindfulness, keeping postive thoughts, which in turn stimulates the Pineal Gland to send out healing frequencies to all cells in your body.
10) Getting adequate sleep and rest to reduce your stress levels.
Improving your Diet with Botanicals and Immune Boosting Foods:
Foods that are rich in high fat content of omega 3's are linked to Lung Health
-fish (salmon and sardines) -flax seed oil -hemp seed oil
Foods that are rich in protein help to prevent Pneumonia, also repair damaged tissues and build new tissues in the body:
-poultry -fish (salmon and sardines) -nuts -seeds -beans -hemp hearts
Foods Rich in Anthocyanins and Rich in Vit C boost the immune system and reduce inflammation, especially in the lungs: (Also helps to treat Viral Pneumonia)
-kiwi -quercetin -apricots -citrus (oranges, grapefruit, lemon, lime)
-cantelope -pineapple -guava -broccoli -chili peppers (all peppers)
-mango -strawberries -kohlrabi -kale -brussel sprouts -papaya
Foods Rich in Melatonin can boost our hormones and improve the immune system Response to cytokine storms:
-tart cherries -corn -asparagus -tomatoes -pomengranate -olives
-grapes -broccoli -cucumber -rice -barley -rolled oats
-walnuts -peanuts -sunflower seeds -mustard seeds -flax seed
Foods And Herbs that Help to Strengthen Your Lungs, Reduce Phlegm and Help Suppress a Cough: White + Pungent + Bitter
In Chinese medicine, the Lungs and the Large Intestine work together as paired organs. If we work on strenghtening the Lungs, it also has an effect on strengthening the bowels. If the Lungs are weak, there is usually a problem with the Large Intestine or vise versa.
-cauliflower -radish family -daikon root -burdock root -garlic
-onions -ginger -tumeric -fennel -sprouts -cabbage
-fenugreek seed -licorice root -apples -pear -cinnamon -honey
-marshmallow root -mullein leaf -mulberry leaf -elderberry -gingko biloba
-tart cherry -slippery elm -elecampayne -quercetin -safflower (saffron)
*Chinese Herbal Formula to Strengthen Your Lungs: "Yu Ping Feng San"
Plus the following improve digestion and enhance our healthy gut biome:
-apple cider vinegar -prebiotic foods -probiotic foods -sporebiotics
Spore Based Probiotics: are cell wall bacillus spores. They consist of a protective shell around the DNA and working mechanism of the DNA. (Not the whole bacterium is included, therefore, they do not become damaged with antibiotic use because they are not alive.)
What do they do?
1) Increase Immune Intolerance: by repairing damage to intestinal barrier.
2) Baccilus Modulates Cytokines: anti-inflammatory cytokines are upregulated while inflammatory cytokines are down regulated.
3) Increase Production of Acidophilus Bifidus and Bifidobacterium Bifidum and other microbes by sending out electromagnetic messages. ie) they are a benefit to our gut biome. On going research is still trying to prove how the bifidobacterium bifidum can decrease the Prevotella Proteins in the Corona Virus. It is found that Lactobacillus strains from dairy increase Prevotella Protein formation. Avoiding dairy and getting pre and probiotics from plants, as well as sporebiotics is a better product to take to help balance your healthy gut biome.
4) Bacillus Spores create 24 Different Substances: all of these substances have strong antimicrobial properties.
5) Bacillus Spores Suppress Pathogens: they do not kill like antibiotics do.
Prebiotics: are dietary fibers that feed the friendly bacteria in your gut. Some examples are short-chain fatty acids such as butyrate, acetate and propionate. The significance of these fatty acids is that they can be absorbed into the bloodstream and improve metabolic health. *contains inulin fiber
-chicory* -dandelion greens* -artichoke* -garlic* -leeks* -asparagus*
-garlic: prebiotic-fructooligosaccharides (FOS) promoting growth of bifidobacterium
-onions: increase nitric oxide production and rich in quercetin also has (FOS).
-leeks: high in flavonoids reduce oxidative stress -asparagus: antioxidant
-bananas (green): inulin fiber, more prebiotic effect
-barley: contains prebiotic beta-glucan, promotes healthy gut
-oats: contains prebiotic beta-glucan, also phenolic acid which is antioxidant and antiinflammatory protection.
-apples: have pectin and high in polyphenol antioxidants
-konjac root (giant yam): contains glucomannan fiber
-cocoa: breaking them down in the colon produces nitric oxide, source of flavanols
-burdock root: inulin and FOS fiber, inhibits growth of harmful bacteria in the intestines, also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
Probiotics: are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for you. They can help to feed the good bacteria in your gut. the friendly found in fermented foods that induce the growth and activity of bacteria. If a small amount of prebiotic foods are eaten 15-20 minutes before a meal, it can enhance the organisms in the gut microbiome. If our healthy gut biome is thriving then our immune system is thriving and this gives us a better chance to fight off sickness and viruses that could weaken our immune system.
-kimchi -miso soup -fermented veggies (sauerkraut, pickles, beets, peppers)
-raw milk and dairy (organic and grass fed) -brie -camenbert -parmasean
-apple cider vinegar (organic) -plant based fermented pre and probiotics -kefir
Foods and Herbs That Can Help Suppress A Dry Cough And Relieve Deep Phlegm:
-apples -pears -asian pears -honey -lemon -ivy leaf -tumeric
-grapefruit seed extract -licorice root -hyssop -probiotics
-eucalyptus leaf -ginger -mullein leaf -elderberry and bark -yarrow
-citrus (all) -fenugreek -pineapple -marshmallow root -thyme
-salt water gargle -slippery elm -cherry bark -N-acetylcysteine (NAC)
-VitC -VitD3 -Magnesium -Glutathione -L-Glutamine -Quercetin
*Drinking warm liquids through out the day. Increasing your water intake.
Gargle with salt water. Place your face above a pot of steaming wer for 10-15 min. Avoid cold foods, cold drinks and ice!
When the cold first hits and there is an aversion to cold plus muscle aches, sneezing and cough, stiff neck use this Chinese Formula: "Ge Gen Tang Pian"
When the cold first hits and there is an aversion to heat plus sore throat, fever, cough: "Yin Qiao Jie Du Pian"
Chinese Formula for Bronchitis and deep barking cough: "Ke Chuan Pian"
*Chinese Herbal Formula to help exterior/interior signs and dry cough: "Xiao Chai Hu Tang" (Liver Qi becomes stagnated from long standing Lung deficiency"
Later stage of cough with thick yellow or green phlegm, can't spit out phlegm, upper respiratory tract, short of breath, difficulty breathing:
"Zhong Gan Qing Pian" or "Qing Fei Bai Du Tang"
Foods And Herbs That Can Help To Reduce A Fever:
-fevervew -fenugreek -yarrow -elderberry -ginger -black pepper -cloves
-tulsi (holy basil) -garlic (causes sweating) -cilantro leaves -grapes -cumin
-fennel seed -apple cider vinegar -chicken soup -poultry -fish
-coconut water -water melon -cantaloupe -fruits -leafy vegetables
*Inducing sweat at the first sign of a fever is important. Drinking plenty of fluids and getting adequate rest. Along with tepid baths.
*Chinese Herbal Formula to Reduce A Fever:
1st stage of fever: "Yin Qiao Jie Du Pian"
Later stage of fever with green mucous, cough, headache: "Zhong Gan Qing Pian"
Avoid the following: sugar, alcohol, junk food, excessive salt, acidic foods, wheat.
The following Vitamins Can Help To Improve Your Immune System:
1) Vit C: 1000mg slowly increasing to 3000mg *potent antioxidant, improves circulation. It is a heart protector, improving cardiovascular system, lung protector and it helps with tissue regeneration, gum, teeth and bone health and the formation of collagen production. It works directly on strengthening your immune system and fighing infection. Vit C can help with viral pneumonia because when a person is infected, it causes a cytokine surge caused by the infection. Neutrophils in the Lungs accumulate and destroys alveolar capillaries. Vit C eliminates alveolar fluid and prevents formation of neutrophil extracellular traps which prevents vascular injury from neutrophil activation. Current therapy used in China is 24g of Vit C IV administered for 7 days to help fight the viral pneumonia from the Coronavirus. Another therapy being practi trialled is 200 mg of thiamine every 12 hours, 1500 mg of Vit C every 6 hours and 50 mg of hydrocortisone every 6 hours for two days.
Vit C Rich Foods: spinach, kale, bell peppers, brussel sprouts, strawberries, papaya, citrus, berries
2) Vit D3: 1000iu and slowly increase up to 5000iu *improves immunity, bone heath, insulin control, lowers blood pressure, cancer prevention, heart health, mood, energy levels, impact on over 2000 genes in your body. Vit D receptors are found in in almost every cell. As Vit D binds to a receptor, it turns genes on or off. ie) Can turn on immunoprotective genes and can tell cells which vitamins and minerals to absorb. It decreases production of pro-inflammatory cytokines. It is wise to get your Vit D levels checked. You need 60mg/mL to 80mg/mL year round. There are studies taking place involving very high levels of Vit D3 with very high levels of Vit C and results are showing improvement in symptoms from the Coronavirus.
Vit D Rich Foods: fatty fish (salmon, mackerel, tuna, sardines, sunshine (10am-2pm)
3) Zinc: 5-10mg up to 30-50mg (infection) slows immune system response and controls inflammation in your body.
Zinc Rich Foods: oysters, crab, lean meats, poultry, beans, yogurt, chickpeas, raw green pumpkin seeds
4) Vit B6: helps with biochemical reactions in your immune system, reduces stress.
Vit B6 Rich Foods: bananas, lean chicken, cold water fish, baked potato, chickpeas
5) Vit E: powerful antioxidant helps fight off infection. performs over 200 biochemical reactions and is critical how your immune system functions.
Vit E Rich Foods: almonds, peanuts, shellfish, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, spinach, broccoli
6) Vit A: strengthens immune system and fights off infection.
Vit A Rich Foods: liver, pumpkin, carotenoids, carrots, sweet potatoes, canteloupe, squash
7) Folic Acid (Folate): 400iu-1 mg, helps gene expression, body needs it to make DNA and other genetic material, as well as cell division.
Folic Acid Rich Foods: peas, beans, leafy greens, spinach, broccoli, lentils, lemons, bananas, melons, eggs, asparagus, beets, brussel sprouts, citrus fruits, nuts and seeds, beef livere, wheat germ, papaya, avocado
8) Iron: carries oxygen from your Lungs to your cells and transports it throughout your body (important component of hemoglobin).
Iron Rich Foods: beans, broccoli, kale, chlorophyll plus citrus (lemon), lean poultry, turkey, seafood, molasses, raisins, currants, red meat
9) Selenium: slows over active responses in your immune system, a deficiency can increase the rate at which viruses can mutate.
Selenium Rich Foods: tuna, brazil nuts, barley, spinach, lemon
10) Magnesium: 350mg, important for regulating muscle and nerve function, regulating blood sugar levels, as well as blood pressure, calcium absorption, keeps bones healthy, metabolism of food, synthesis of fatty acids and protein, as well as nerve function.
Magnesium Rich Foods: dark chocolate, avocados, nuts (cashews, brazil nuts, almonds, legumes, tofu (non-gmo), seeds, whole grains, watermelon, coconut water, fatty fish, bananas, leafy greens.
11) Melatonin: helps to regulate sleep, is an antioxidant, protects mitochondrial functions, effective against viral infection, reverse septic shock by decreasing inflammatory cytokines intertwined with ACE2. Melatonin is produced by the Pineal Gland as well as other tissues in the body. It peaks in childhood. Pregnant women in the third trimester have adequate amounts. People over 50 have declining amounts.
Melatonin Rich Foods: tart cherry, rice, barley, rolled oats, corn, olives, tomatoes, broccoli, pomengranate, grapes, cucumber, walnuts, peanuts, sunflower seeds, mustard seeds, flax seeds.
Take these foods in combination to help allow for a deeper sleep 1.5 hours before bed:
1/2 kiwi fruit (rich in serotinin)
1 ounce of tart cherry juice in 8 ounce of water (rich in melatonin)
Neutriceuticals help to control RNA viruses; including Influenza and Corona Virus Infections. The following are important in helping to boost your immunity:
1) Lipoic Acid: 1200 to 1800mg, helps to boost Type 1 Interferon (IFNS) response. IFNS: activate intracellular antimicrobial program, they influence the development of innate and adaptive immune responses, IFNS are polypeptides that are secreted by infected cells.
Functions of IFNS: produces antimicrobial state when viral pathogens attack, stops inflammation pathways and cytokine production, activate the adaptive immune system by promoting antigen specific T and B cell responses and immunological memory and lastly, INFS are protective in acute viral infections.
2) Spirulina: 15 g, cholesterol reduction, anti-cancer, anti-viral, reduces effects of influenza especially in the early stage of infection, immunomodulation and its an antioxidant.
3) N-Acetcysteine (NAC):1200-1800mg, can help reduce inflammation in the Lungs from RNA virus and may boost Type 1 Interferon response to the viruses, body creates antiviral antibodies to fight off viral infections.
Functions of NAC: glutathione production, thins mucous, reduces bronchitis, prevents inward action of virus entering deep in the body.
4) Quercetin: (rich source of flavonoids) inhibits virus ability to infect cells, inhibits replication of already infected cells, reduces infected cells from future replicating when added with antiviral medication, it inhibits the release of proinflammatory cytokines and histamines and it can down regulate or suppress inflammatory pathways and functions. Quercetin has been known to help reduce infection from Ebola, SARS and Zika Viruses, as well as reducing the homocysteine responses from allergies.
*Good sources of Quercetin: CBD and apple
5) Selenium: 50 to 100mcg, a deficiency can cause an endemic because with out it present in the body at efficient amounts, it can increase the rate at which viruses can mutate. This can promote more pathogenic strains to form. It is alsp an essential cofactor for certain peroxidases.
6) Zinc: 30 to 50 mg (at its max must have selenium at the same time), can inhibit Corona Virus in vitro and block Corona Virus replication in cell structure.
ie) It has been found that the Malaria drug, chloroquine can improve zinc absorption and this may be useful in treating the Corona Virus. Using a powerful immune enhancer such as zinc with a pharmaceutical antiviral drug delivers an extremely potent effect.
7) Yeast Beta-Glucans: 250-500mg, it can decrease severity of the Corona Virus and lowers mortality. Immune booster mushrooms like shiitake and turkey tail produce a similar effect when used in combination with a pharmaceutical antiviral drug, Retrovir (AZT) and it is used for cancer and HIV+ patients. Lentinan found in shiitake mushroom is one of the active beta gluons that is found to inhibit cell to cell infection. Trametes Versicolor (Turkey Tail) produces PSK and this stimulates interferon production.
8) Glucosamine: 3000mg, has been found to to upregulate mitochondrial antiviral signalling protein (MAVS) and it also reduces severity of flu infection.
9) Elderberry Extract: 600 to 1500mg, has many antioxidants and vitamins that boost your immune system. It can decrease inflammation, lessen stress in the body and protect your body from fighting an infection from colds and flus. It can protect your heart.
Adaptogens and Anti-virals: Helps to regulate the bodies systems; to calm or energize and to be able to adapt to stress so that the body keeps its balanced state of homeostasis. These plants work to boost or enhance the effects of other herbs, vitamins and neutriceuticals against cell viruses.
The following are powerful adaptogens:
1) Power Mushrooms: ling zhi (reishi), fo ti, shiitake, cordriceps, turkey tail.
These mushrooms have potent properties being antiviral, anti fungal, nervous system protectors, cardiovascular protectors, hepatic, immunologic, treats fatigue, coughs, sickness of the Lung and Kidneys, increases energy.
2) Black Cumin Seed Oil: fights infections, neurological benefit, cancer prevention, heart protector and immune protector, reduce inflammation and stimulates bodies energy and recovery from fatigue and dispiritedness. Helps with pain from arthritis.
3) Oregano Leaves and Oil: rich in anitioxidants, antibacterial, anticancer, antiviral, helps to cure a cough and cold.
4) Colloidal Silver: does not kill good bacteria only pathogenic bacteria, fights bacteria and viruses, antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial, anticancer, has a positive charge (most antibiotics do not have a positive charge); kills mutated cells, viruses and can cure future forms of viruses as well.
5) Ashwanganda: decreases inflammation, reduces anxiety, decreases stress specifically cortisol levels, decreases depression
6) CBD Oil from Hemp: interacts with the bodies endocannabinoid system, helping the body to function at its best whether it is fighting disease or to manage stress.
Functions of CBD Oil from Hemp: regulates appetite, mood, sleep, immunity, anti-inflammatory, pain relief, lowers blood pressure, decreases stress, helps body to function more efficiently and boosts the adrenals.
*Chinese Herbal Formula that acts an anti-viral and is currently successfully treating COVID-19 Corona Virus: "Qing Fei Pai Du Tang" 21 ingredients that treating mild and severe symptoms with success.
The following four formulas together make up: "Qing Fei Pai Du Tang"
1) "Ma Xing Shi Gan Tang"
2) "She Gan Ma Huang Tang"
3) "Xiao Chai Hu Tang"
4) Wu Ling San"
The following herbs are in this formula "Qing Fei Pai Du Tang"
ma huang 9g, zhi gan cao 6g, ku xing ren 9g, shi gao 15-30g, gui zhi 9g, ze xie 9g, zhu ling 9g, bai zhu 9g, fu ling 15g, chai hu 16g, huang qin 6g, jiang ban xia 9g, zi wan 9g, sheng jiang 9g, kuan dong hua 9g, she gan 9g, xi xin 6g, shan yao 12g, zhi shi 6g, chen pi 6g, hou xiang 9g.
Because some of these herbs are not allowed in the USA, this formula is not readily available. I have mentioned other formulas through out this blog.
Beyond this information, adding micronutrients into your diet including trace minerals can help to remineralize deficiencies and detoxify you from heavy metals and oxidative stress. Adding sea salt, bone broth soups and super food plants like chlorella, can enhance your immune system. Having sea salt baths (1 cup of sea salt plus epsom salts 3 cups or magnesium flakes 1 cup) can restore harmony and balance in your body's health state. Salt baths help your body to absorb trace minerals through the ski as well, salt baths detoxify your body. Having a salt bath1 to 2 times a week is needed to restore balance. *Pregnant women should not have these baths.
Detoxifying your body with consuming the following: seaweed, chlorella, grapefruit seed extract, borax and boron are a few suggestions plus adding to your weekly bath: bentonite clay (2-3 tbsp), diamataceous earth (1-3 tbsp) and zeolite clay (1-2 tbsp). Heavy metals attract parasites, promotes yeast bacteria to thrive and produces an acidic environment in your body. This extra stress on your immune sytem could make an favourable outcome when faced with a virus like the COVID-19 Corona Virus.
Besides mutations of viruses and the cross contamination from zoonotic viruses from animals to humans, another concern we are facing Globally is the introduction of 5G networks. This intense frequency air pollution does have an effect on our health state, specifically our Lungs. We can look at our past history to see how the Spanish Flu killed millions when coincidentally radio frequencies were introduced. A big concern with 5G frequencies is nanobats, which have field emission properties. Nanobats are strongly influenced when there is a surplus of aluminum, barium and morgaluns. They are being considered as a valuable approach to harm humans. With the addition of nanobats and extra heavy metals in our bodies, this can have drastic repercussions in the state of health of our mind, body and spirit. 5G networks could potentially harm us in ways unimaginable because it allows for a doorway to open for possible human control around the World, not only with introducing future viruses and pandemics but with our very thoughts, feelings and emotions. A gateway to the 'New World Order'.
In final closing, our everyday lifestyle is important to evaluate. How we handle our daily stresses and manage them with keeping a balanced mind, body and spirit is key to obtaining optimum health. Deep breathing oxygenates and rejuvenates the body, thus reducing oxidative stress. Moderate excerise and yoga not only makes us feel good, it enhances circulation, builds healthy tissues and cells, improves our nervous system and detoxifies our bodies. Adequate sleep is essential to restore our internal homeostatic environment, improve our immune system, to heal from injuries, produce new blood, filter our blood, grow new cells and rejuvenate from the over load of our daily life struggles. Practising mindfulness and meditation is important to balance our internal and external World. Start talking to yourself with words of encouragement to reduce the fear factor globally intoxicating the planet.
We need to be be prepared for the added stress that the COVID-19 Corona Virus can potentially cause. Improving your immune system before you are infected is a good start, along with practising good hygeinic habits. Adding foods, vitamins, other supplementations and focussing on building the bodies resistance to the virus can reduce the severity of the symptoms and provide a more favourable outcome. Staying positive and not focussing on the fear surrounding everyone is also a beneficial. Stay healthy, stay positive, we are all in this together as one collective consciousness.